Follow these simple steps..
First, login as user with SSH client system (or Putty).
1. login as : your_user_name ( or login as: root )
user @ password : your_password
2. # cd /backup
( If not use this command to enter the backup folder, # cd ./backup )
3. [/backup]# dir ( view directories )
4. [/backup]# rm -rf directory/
( An example for a delete this backup > # rm -rf 2015-05-31/ )
5. [/backup]# dir ( view directories )
6. [/backup]# cd .. ( to exit form the recent directory )
7. # exit ( exit from the SSH client )
# rmdir /backup
( to remove all filles and subfolders in the backup folder )
- Email, SSL
- 27 Users Found This Useful
How to activate SSH access through WHM?
Follow these simple steps to enable the SSH access.1. Login to the WHM panel2. Security Center3....